Many of you have asked what the best way to pray for South Sudan is, so we have compiled a short list for you with the hopes that it will help you pray more effectively. On behalf of the people of South Sudan, we at GRN want to thank you for your prayerful support.
1) Pray for God’s grace to overcome the trauma that so many people are experiencing right now in South Sudan.
2) Pray for the innocent villagers who are suffering due to the prideful sins of others.
3) Pray for the villagers to have the ability to return to their fields and begin to plant food again.
4) Pray for the over 4 million people who are on the verge of starvation.
5) Pray for the almost 2 million people who have been displaced.
6) Pray for a godly awakening to occur among government officials.
7) Pray for the ability to forgive those who are causing so much emotional and physical pain among the innocent.
8) Pray for overall peace in South Sudan.